July 11, 2011

Warma/Hordes wishlist

Here is a list of models I know I want.....bad.

Trollblood:
Dire Troll Mauler: It should be obvious why I want him.....he is amaing.
Slag Troll: To help take down some warjacks
Stone Scribe Chronicler
Skaldi Bonehammer: To help beef up the champions even more
Pyg Bushwhackers: shooting at long range.
Totem Hunter: He seems amazing. must have now

Cygnar:
Grenadier
Stormblades with the UA: I want these bad. they seem so awesome!
Captain Arlan Strangewayes

There are other things (of course) I would like. Like the Stryker alternate model, the bomber for trolls, and some things for Khador (since I have the battlebox) like some man o war guys.

If you dont know what any of these are, check out this website, it breaks down every model/unit in the game. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment