January 9, 2012

Sold!

I have been selling several of my wargaming miniatures. I have too many! I have an entire warhammer empire army and several lord of the rings miniatures. Like I have stated before, I discovered that, well simply put, warhammer fantasy blows hard. I have sold most of my warhammer stuff on ebay.

I also just sold these, my lord of the rings goblins. They are amongst the very first miniatures I have ever painted. I thought the job wasnt very good, but I sold them for what I was asking for. Its was actually kind of sad to see them go, seeing as they are the first, my babies. But I am glad they will be out of the box that they have been sitting in for a couple years, and will be in a good, loving, caring, playful home. Good luck my friends, and I hope your future sees many victories.







No comments:

Post a Comment