January 10, 2012

Terrain finds 4

Deep Cut Studio:
Here is their main website, and here is their ebay store

I think mdf sounds great. They make great detailed models for a good price. I wonder what would be a good way to texture/paint them? If you have any suggestions please pass them by. Thanks.

I just noticed that it appears they do not ship to the US!!!!?? UGH! It has always appeared to me that miniature wargaming it much more popular overseas than here. I mean simply look at the miniature companies and the terrain/scenery companies. Most appear to be outside the US. Well I really like these, and they would would for historicals, fantasy, warmachine hordes, and hell even 40k with some work. I would like to get my hands on one. 





2 comments:

  1. On their eBay page it says that they do ship to the US... I'm really tempted to buy one of these to try it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i see that now. hmmmmm. How goes it Rusty? Check out my new post about my trolls skin and tell me what you think

    ReplyDelete