November 22, 2014

Freeblades: Kuzaarik Forgers (dwarves) kickstarter unboxing.


 I just got in a goodie box from a Freeblades kickstarter. Freeblades is a great skirmish fantasy game created by DGS games. You can find their site here. This game is very story driven. When you play a mission or scenario it really feels like you are playing out an RPG. My only complaint is that the rulebook can be a bit complicated and hard to find certain things (the layout just doesnt seem efficient). But it really is a great game that you easily get lost in when playing a mission.

I love dwarves, so when their kickstarter for their Kuzaarik Forgers (dwarves) came out I had to jump on. Yes.......shiny syndrome kicked in. Their newer sculpts are far superior from their first ones. They now have more dynamic poses.




 Ah the female dwarf. Woooo she looks rough!















Here is the Kyromancer (wizard). 





This model is just a little silly to me. Smoking his pipe and all while he will be fighting.









I also got the objective markers addon. They came black but are not primed, just the color of the plastic. odd. 





I also got the campaign map. Not too sure how it works or what the numbers mean as I have never looked at their campaign rules. 

If you like RPGs, skirmish games, and fantasy then I would HIGHLY recommend this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment