November 7, 2014

Mounted men at arms ready sire!

I have assembled the Perry Mounted Men at Arms and boy do I love these models.


Here are all of the models from the box set. Like I said before, the set can make 12 models and you have a HUGE variety of what you want them to have. In Lion Rampant each unit has a leader. I made the leaders of each unit the only ones to have full armor on their horses.

The gentleman below is me on the battlefield! For this game one of your soldiers represents you and is the leader of the force. To make him stand out I chose the feather on the horse's head and the man's helmet is open. 


Here is the same model with his "guard." Out of each unit I made four cavalry with spears and two (one the leader) with hand weapons. My thought were the four would charge in and F things up as the other two ride in behind and clean up the mess. In game terms this doesn't matter, just some fun for me. 



Here is the other leader of the other unit (feather on head) and his "guard" ready to clean things up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment