May 30, 2011

For Cygnar!!!

Here are some of my finished Cygnar models. As you can see I dont like to go by the Privateer Press color scheme. I decided to go purple and gold because I am a huge LSU fan (my alma mater). So these are members of the Fighting Tiger regiment of Cygnar.


 Ironclad

 Lancer 


                                                                           Charger


Coleman Stryker
I hated the head that came on the classic Stryker model. So I used a head from the storm guards instead to show that he is wearing a helmet. And I lucked out! Stryker was a storm guard before he became a warcaster. win. 

                                                                    The Battle Group
                                                    Here is the classic starter set for Cygnar.

                                                                         The Hunter

                                                                      The Defender

No comments:

Post a Comment