May 31, 2011

Housing Project part 2

Ive been playing around with the house some tonight. Here is what I've done.


As you can see I've only worked on the front. I used green stuff to cover up the gaps that were there from making the door shorter. The door still seems a little tall, oh well. This is just a test house. I then used the cardboard from my new Khador battlebox and made the corners. I used more green stuff for the rivets. I think they may be a little big. Not too sure. I used more cardboard to create the overhang over the window. I also used some balsa wood for the supports. The windows are waaaayyy too high. So I didnt know what to do about that. I just tried out the overhang and covered the upper two windows, just leaving the bottom ones, I think that works. For the door I simply covered the hole with cardboard and made a boarded with balsa wood.

For the windows on the sides, I think I may make some shutters and close em up. I also have to figure out how I want the door to look. Then its to the roof. Not sure if I will make tiles or metal slabs (like sheet metal, although I have no idea how to do that).

No comments:

Post a Comment