March 9, 2011

Are you kidding?

Ok, this may be just because I am writing this in frustration, but I HATE the Darkson Design AE ww2 models!! They are the biggest pain to put together! None of the pieces, none, fit well. I am going to have to use green stuff for everything. Plus, everything is so tiny that when you hold it to stay together to glue your fingers glue together and it becomes annoying as hell. Seriously guys? Also, some parts of the models, say the end of the guns, are so so so very thin. They are bound to break anytime. I almost just wanna give up and throw these damn things away. ugh


The bottom of the models is also too big. There are tons of extra metal you have to cut off. There is metal pieces everywhere. My wife is gonna kill me. Thanks Darkson, thanks alot.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry to hear about your experiences with these models.

    We (Darkson Designs) have changed casters and we are planning on redoing the sculpts at some point as well.

    I certainly understand your frustration- I have had similar issues in the past to.

    Bob Nolan
    Head Partisan
    Darkson Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel free to send the new sculpts my way, and i will send you these back. Would love to see what you have in mind.

    ReplyDelete