March 18, 2011

Female Orcs and Goblins

I asked a friend at Little Wars gamestore in Baton Rouge, LA if there are female Orcs and Goblins in Warhammer. How do they reproduce? Do I even want to know? Gross.........ahhhhh image in my head! Well, I was told that they are in fact basically a fungus. That they spread across planets as a fungus would. I thought this was stupid. I love Orcs and Goblins (dont have an army of them, and havent played with them, just love the rules, seem like they would be tons of fun), but hate the idea of them as spores or a fungus. Stupid. I have a warhammer Empire army. They are great and all, but I find myself wishing I had built an Orcs and Goblins army instead. Yet again, they just seem like so much fun. Yea, I will most likely not win with them like the Empire army, but when I would win it would be hilarious. Anyways, I did come across this old Games Workshop Bloodbowl female orc cheerleader............
ok, maybe it is better they are a fungus. I will have nightmares now.

2 comments:

  1. Haha those Orc cheerleaders are so gross! And do contradict the fungus backstory, I thought it was silly as well when I read it many years ago playing WHFB myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Very gross. Look at those tribal National Geographic style boobs. haha.

    ReplyDelete